Awww, guess what!? I’ve been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award!!
Now, this is really quite the honor and I’m feeling pretty special. And the best part of the whole thing is that I get to pay this special honor forward! More on that in a minute.
I’ve been informed that being bestowed with this award comes with a few tasks I must complete.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Attach the award to your site for braggin’ rights.
- Share 7 random facts about you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
[1.] I happen to have been nominated by the lovely Amber Starts Today whose blog is full of great insights on life and living. Go check it out now! I really want to thank you, Amber, as it is just so very sweet of you to appreciate The Good Life and all the randomness I have put online here. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
[2.] I am about as computer savvy as a bat and wordpress.com is sort of my own personal rubik cube, so if anyone has any advice or instructions on how to permanently install this icon to my blog, please let me know! Many thank yous in advance.
[3.] 7 Random Facts – let’s go!
- I played piano from the age of 4 – 21 and went to college to study music. I ended up changing my major, but being a pianist was a major part of my life.
- I also wrote the music for three school plays during high school.
- I didn’t start drinking coffee until I was 20.
- I think the best band of my generation is absolutely, positively, Radiohead.
- I used to be a lifeguard and yes, I actually had to jump in after some kids on a few occasions. Scary!
- I’ve hiked the 2nd tallest mountain in Arizona twice, but still have yet to do the Grand Canyon. Hmm…
- What I would really like to add to my urban farm right this very moment is a goat. A girl can dream, no?
[4.] And here are my nominees for The Most Beautiful Bloggers:
When Life Is Good
The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment
Mrs. Buena Vida
Novice // Sage
Food, Foraging and Farms
Fortyteen Candles (love this one!)
A Windycitygal’s Weblog
Swebb in India
Get to reading, friends!